Celo is committed to protecting your personal information. Whenever you provide us personal information, we will comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws in your country.
- What personal information Celo may collect about you
- How Celo may use your personal information
- Who else may see or use your personal information
- Your rights regarding your personal information
Who are we?
Celo is a group of companies that develops secure messaging software for healthcare. When we refer to “we” or “our” or “Celo” we are referring to the group of Celo companies.
Celo means all companies in the Celo group of companies including Celo Limited, Celo Health Pty Ltd and Celo Health, Inc.
What information will Celo collect about me?
What will Celo use my personal information for?
Celo may use your personal information for its legitimate business interests, including the following activities:
Responding to your requests
- We may use your contact details to provide you with information about our products and services in response to your requests made via the website.
Sales and Marketing
- We may use your personal information to contact you to see whether you are interested in our products and services, or to send you general information about our products and service, newsletters, invitations to events or updates on Celo and our customers, i.e. customer case studies.
- You can opt-out of direct marketing emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the email, or writing to email@example.com and we will help you.
- We may use your information together with other people’s information in anonymized and aggregated form (so that it is not identifiable to you) for marketing and strategic development purposes, and may disclose it to third parties for this purpose. We do not sell or trade your information.
Website and Social Media Management and Improvement
- remember your settings during and between visits (for example, your region)
- see what you are doing on the website and how often you visit
- allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- block any disruptive use
- perform data analysis and research to improve our website and services
Will Celo share my information with anyone else?
Generally, Celo will not share your personal information outside our organisation. Your information may be processed by third party suppliers we use, for example digital marketing and analytics service providers and cloud-based application providers like Microsoft.
Will my personal information leave the country?
Any personal information you provide to us will be held in third party servers located as specified in our Celo Cloud Policy. You can read this policy here: https://www.celohealth.com/legal
Your personal information will be accessed by staff located at our offices in the US, UK, Australia or New Zealand for the purposes described in this policy. Celo insures that there are adequate privacy and security arrangements in place wherever your information is accessed by way of strict privacy and security obligations in inter-company agreements and in our agreements with third parties.
How we protect your information
Celo actively seeks to maintain the privacy of our online visitors, and we have constructed and administer this website accordingly. To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How long will Celo keep my information?
We will only hold your personal information in our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose you submitted it for.
You have rights under applicable laws to access personal information the company holds about you, and have it corrected where necessary, subject to some exceptions. Depending on the country you reside in, you may also have rights to access your personal information in a portable, electronic format, a right to have your personal information erased, a right to know the third parties with whom your personal information has been shared with and/or a right to object to Celo processing your personal information. You also have rights, under applicable laws, to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection or privacy authorities if you believe Celo is not handling your personal information in accordance with the law, and you may have rights to compensation in this case. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email Celo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I am under 18?
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to Celo. Celo does not knowingly solicit, collect, or accept any information from or about children via this website. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information through any part of our website is a child, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any purpose, nor do we disclose it to third parties.
Since we do not seek to collect any personal information about children, and we delete any information collected inadvertently as soon as we discover that a child has submitted it, we typically retain no information about children that could be reviewed or deleted. If a parent requests review or deletion of information about their child before we have discovered and deleted the information, then we will of course honour that request.