Frequently asked questions
You may be using an old version of the application. Please update the app from the app store and retry. If this does not work, please delete the app and then reinstall the app on your phone. If you need to reset your password you can do this by entering your email address through the reset password link. Please make sure you use your same email address that you have registered on the app (this is usually your work email address).
Please ensure you have the latest software installed on your smart phone. Celo supports iOS 8 and above as well as Android 4.1 and above.
If you still have any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
Talk to your company administrator or contact us directly and we can help set you up with your surrounding network of healthcare professionals. Celo is building an extensive network of healthcare professionals and would like to make contacting your colleagues in real time easy.
Please ensure you have the latest software installed on your smart phone. Celo supports iOS 8 and above as well as Android 4.1 and above. Please try again once you have updated your operating system. If any problems persist please get in touch with our support team.
You can currently use Celo on our newly released web version. This is currently available on Google Chrome only, and you must use version 64 or above. You can click ‘Log in’ on the top menu at www.celohealth.com. Please ensure you click ‘Allow’ when prompted to allow notifications.
There is nothing stopping you from using Celo in your healthcare team. Celo is compliant with Ministry of Health standards and is approved for use within a healthcare system. Your organisation may be interested in upgrading to Celo’s enterprise plan which has a range of additional values for the organisation including integration into electronic medical records.
Simply tap the on-call button on the top banner of your messages page to toggle your status.
- Navigate to your home page on iPhone.
- Open settings.
- Open ‘notifications’.
- Scroll down to Celo. Open Celo.
- Ensure “Allow Notifications” is toggled “On”.
- Navigate to home page on Android.
- Open setting on Android.
- Tap notifications.
- On this screen tap Celo.
- Check settings are showing enable notifications.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you need more help.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Type in “chrome://settings/” into the URL and press enter.
- Click “advanced”.
- Go to “content settings”
- Go to “notifications”
- Check the allow list for Celo.
- Add https://app.celohealth.com:443 to the allow list OR remove it and then revisit https://app.celohealth.com/ and click allow when prompted to allow notifications.
- If this does not work please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the process.